The world is a complex place both in business and our personal lives. Your clients are bombarded daily by ads, social media, email spam and robocalls. While only 11% of emails get opened, following-up with a tangible, physical greeting card means it will get opened. Emails, text and social media comments don’t encourage word of mouth referrals. When was the last time your clients (or you for that matter) received a personal card in the mail to celebrate and show gratitude for their business? When it comes from you it can separate you from the pack and boost your bottom line.
Why It Works
- The easy online system and app we use lets you send personalized greeting cards in the MAIL. With the click of a button, you can choose from thousands of real designer cards or you can completely customize a card with photos, your personal font, signature and custom branding. When you press send, the physical cards will print, be stuffed, stamped and mailed for you.
- Your real greeting cards are in the font or handwriting you choose, with your customized message and real postage stamp. You can even include a gift!
- Acquiring new customers can be a full time job. But what about the customers you already have? They represent a goldmine in referrals. By working the relationship with current customers, you’ll not only generate additional business from them, but the referrals you receive will take your business to that next level of profitability.
- Reputation is everything. Google reviews can make or break your business. Sending a simple greeting card or postcard (mailed for you) is a solid “marketing method” that cannot be emphasized enough. It can earn the goodwill to get you that review. If you take the time to send a physical card, they’ll take the time to post a review online!
- Hands down the single most effective appreciation touch is the “Thank You Card”. Less than 3% of people in business send thank you cards, yet it generates more referral business than any other single touch. People love to receive greeting cards. We are affiliated with simple yet effective SendOutCards. Show you care about the people you do business with: send a tangible touch in the mail and watch your business grow.